PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy sets out how Hornsea 3G the HPS League. and associated businesses use and protect any information that you give when you use our websites. It also explains the terms on which users browse and use our websites.
Hornsea 3G the HPS League may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
This policy is effective from 2016.
- Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and place of work
- contact information including email address, phone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Payment card information
- Payment and transaction history
- Disciplinary information
We do not hold credit card information on our databases and staff have no access to historical credit card information. We use a third party agent, paypal.
- What we do with the information
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and operation of our services
- We may periodically send promotional communications about products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, SMS or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide contact and financial information to third party credit control agencies to assist us in collecting arrears.
- We may contact you via email, post, phone or SMS to inform you about match cancellations, changes to fixtures, rule changes or other matters relating to the league.
- We may also contact you during or once you have left the league to keep you informed of our services and to offer you other opportunities in your area. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by emailing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Terms and conditions for website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Hornsea 3G the HPS League © 2016 onwards. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.